It has been a long time since I have not write a new post but that day I got a new issue.
On a fresh new Skype for Business environment, I had an issue with the Powerpoint sharing no more working (was working some days ago…).
So I started to check all my config and check what changes I have done since it is no more working, I haven’t found something related to this issue.
So I used fiddler to check what is happening on the client side and see that the client never tried to reach the Office Web App server so I understood that the error was between the Lync/S4B client and the front-end.
And remember that the admin installed some updates in the last days.
So I followed the MS article -> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3165438
In my case, the key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319\System.Net.ServicePointManager.SchSendAuxRecord” wasn’t existing on my front-end so I created it and created the DWORD value. I restarted the RCTDATAMCU and after restarting my S4B client, the powerpoint sharing worked again !!!!!
I would like to thanks Tom for his help.